Join us for four days and nights of trail running and outdoor adventures in the stunning Gower Peninsula, Wales.
Wiggle is proud to be an official partner of Love Trails Festival, the ultimate summer festival for trail runners and adventure seekers.
By day, enjoy trail runs exploring the Gower Peninsula, as well as beach excursions, wellness and adventure activities, talks, heavenly food and laid-back music selections.
Then at night, three stages will host a cherry-picked selection of DJs and live acts that will keep you dancing under the stars till the early hours of the morning.
Level up at the Wiggle University of Adventure
Boost your running and adventure game at Love Trails Festivals' premier destination for workshops, talks, demonstrations and panel discussions.
We'll have in-depth talks from leading experts in trail running.
- Gary House - Over ten years of coaching experience and founder of the Run Strong Club.
- Suzie Richards - Running coach who specializes in helping individuals & teams turn their dreams into reality.
- Kate Jayden - Endurance junkie and first woman to complete 100 marathons in 100 days.
At the Wiggle University of Adventure you'll also be able to:
- Stock up on free energy gels for the weekend on Thursday evening and Friday morning.
- Dance the night away at our Friday night sunset session with DJs Pete Bones and Grant Plant - beers are on us.
- Warm up with coach Suzie Richards. Suzie will also be offering one-to-one advice for women on training in harmony with your monthly cycle.
- Energize with Disco Yoga with Polly from Morning Gloryville.
- Get the essentials at the emergency kit shop.
- Spin the famous Wiggle Wheel of Fortune for amazing prizes.
- See the latest ranges from top adventure brands dhb and Fohn.
- Relax with free lower leg massages.
- Meet the experts from Salomon, Asics and adidas. Adidas will also have the latest kit for you to try.
You won't want to miss it!
Like what you've read?
Get more great content, useful tips and inspiring stories, plus all our latest product releases straight to your email inbox.