Lemon juice, fruit, chocolate...what's your favourite pancake topping?
Don't let training get in the way of delicious pancakes this Pancake Day.
Here's a recipe from our friends at Science in Sport that packs in additional protein so they'll be more filling and help with muscle recovery.
· 2 Eggs
· 2 scoops (60g) of Science in Sport Whey Protein Powder
· 1 teaspoon Baking powder
· 6 Tablespoons Water or Almond milk
· Cooking spray, butter, or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Place a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or use butter or coconut oil and let melt.
- Mix the eggs, protein powder, and baking powder and water in a large bowl.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure, pour out the batter into the skillet. They are ready to flip when bubbles start to form on the top.
- Serve with butter, sugar-free syrup, and chocolate chips (or any other topping of your choice!).