You could be the proud owner of a Vitesse Evo bike, a version of the stunning Vitus machine used by the Vitus Pro Cycling P/B Brother UK pro racers.
The 2020 Vitus Pro Cycling P/B Brother UK Race Bike is based on a glorious Vitus Vitesse Evo Disc frame, doused in a delicious candy red and dripping with some of the most mouth-watering components available.
Now you could own the Vitesse Evo eTap Road Bike for yourself by entering our competition below.
Enter our competition here!
Vitus Vitesse Evo launch
Launching the race bike in early 2020, Vitus Marketing Manager Chris McGlinchey said: “We’re so excited to introduce the 2020 Vitus Pro Cycling P/B Brother UK Race Bike."
"For the 2020 Season they will be racing on our Vitesse Evo Disc platform," he added. "The team will be racing on the top end SRAM Red eTap AXS 12 speed groupset, finished with Prime Bike Components carbon wheels, bar, stem, and seatposts.
"The candy red paintwork is as stunning in real life and will certainly stand out in the bunch. Time to get racing!"
DREAM BUILD ROAD BIKE - Vitus Vitesse Evo Disc Team Bike
Built on the Vitesse EVO frameset - the lightest in the Vitus range – the bike has been shorn of weight to assist faster climbs, with added stiffness for better sprint efficiency and acceleration.
The Vitus Pro Cycling P/B Brother UK Race Bike components in detail
- Frame: Vitus Vitesse Evo Disc
- Fork: Vitus Vitesse Evo Disc
- Headset: Brand-X Integrated – Carbon Cap
- Groupset: SRAM Red eTap AXS 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Red eTap AXS Hydraulic disc
- BB-set: SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
- Crankset: SRAM Red eTap AXS DUB Power Meter
- Seatpost: Prime Primavera Carbon Seatpost
- Seat: Selle San Marco Mantra
- Bar: Prime Primavera Carbon
- Stem: Prime Primavera Carbon
- Wheelset: Prime BlackEdition 50 Carbon Disc Wheelset
- Chain: SRAM Red AXS 12 speed
- Cassette: SRAM Red AXS 12 speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe Pro One TT TLE – 25c
- Pedals: Shimano Ultegra Carbon
- Weight: 7.5kg inc pedals
*Specs above are for the official race bike. Competition bike specs can be found here.
Along with the advanced SRAM AXS system, the bike is loaded with high-performance carbon components from Prime Bike Components. It uses their top flight Black Edition Carbon Tubeless Disc wheelsets and Carbon Primavera handlebar, stem, and seatpost.
On the wheels is Schwalbe tyres, which return for another year. The compound is the updated Pro One TLE tyre and Pro One TT TLE for the time trial sections.
Images and video by Gee Milner/ Dream Build.