THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to our winners - Janine Day, Jemma Harding, Rachel Wilcox.
Have Endura created the best padded bike shorts for women? Here's your chance to put them to the test for free.
Gone are the days when women's cycle clothing was simply a smaller version of men's kit. As top cycling brands invest more and more into perfecting women's specific fit, we're almost spoilt for choice. How do you find the best bike shorts for you?
We want to give three members of our women's cycling community the opportunity to try the new Endura Pro SL Bib Shorts, then share your experience with the rest of us.
Phil's research examined the causes of saddle sores and the pressure points unique to the female anatomy. Through his partnership with Endura, he helped to develop and refine the new Women’s 800 Series ConForm EGM Pad used in the Pro SL shorts which they say is not only supremely comfortable, but can also help to improve performance through reducing fatigue.
As a bonus, the Pro SL Bib Shorts also feature Endura's revolutionary drop seat design which drastically cuts the time you need for loo stops.
The shorts have been tried and tested over thousands of training miles by a wide pool of serious, highly critical female road riders including pro athletes Lucy Charles-Barclay and Denise Schindler but now it's your turn. Tell us what big rides or events you have planned in the coming months and we'll pick three lucky winners to receive a pair of Endura Pro SL Bib Shorts to try and review.
This incredible giveaway is exclusively for members of our Women in Sport community on Facebook. Join us using the button below, then simply comment on the pinned post and we'll pick a winner on March 28.
Terms and conditions
- Competition closes on Sunday March 27 at 11:59pm. The winners will be selected and contacted on Monday March 28 2022.
- The prize consists of one pair of Endura Pro SL Bib Shorts. The winners can choose their size from the range stocked by Wiggle. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event that any winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if Wiggle is unable to make contact with the winner before 23:59 on Monday April 4, Wiggle reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the prize. The alternative prize will be of at least an equivalent or greater value.
- Winners will be invited to share their photos and reviews of the shorts in our Facebook community. By sharing images, you agree that you are happy for Wiggle and Endura to re-share to their own social channels.
- The Competition is open to all individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18.
- By entering this competition you confirm that you agree to the ‘General Wiggle Competition Terms & Conditions.’