Wiggle will provide cycling support at one of the most extreme multi-sport races in the UK, the Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon, this summer.
The July 4 event, which supports a number of charities including Mary's Meals, takes place around Loch Tay in Perthshire, Scotland.
It has earned a reputation as one of the UK's toughest events, with miles of mountains, lochs, and hilly cycling routes all to traverse.
But it's the addition of a kayak section that sets the race appart, turning this trying tri into an ultra-challenging quad.
Every great challenge has its rewards, however, and the Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon delivers in regard to both.
Completing the almost 70 mile course means a seat at an almighty feast and the chance to join a traditional Ceilidh before an awesome fireworks display from the lochside pontoon.
This year, Wiggle is lending its support by providing cycling assistance to event competitors, readying bikes and solving mechanical issues for those undertaking the 34 mile cycle around the loch.
Entry for the event is open now, and you can sign up at the Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon website.
Wiggle has teamed up with the kind people of Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon to offer two of our followers a place at the event this June! All you have to do is comment on our post to be in with a chance to win the prize!
Remember, this is a very, very tough event and you'll need to be an exceptionally fit individual to consider taking on the course. With that in mind, there are a few extra terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions:
- The prize is a free team place (two people) to compete in the Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon. By entering the competition you accept that you will be available to take part in the event on July 4, 2020. Wiggle will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation costs or loses incurred, or losses or costs incurred from loss of employment or earnings.
- The Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon is an extreme event requiring exceptional endurance and fitness. By entering, you accept that you are a person of exceptional fitness and have experience of competing in all elements of the event - running, hill-climbing, orienteering, swimming, cycling, and kayaking. Wiggle will not be responsible for your failure to compete or for those ejected from the event due to concerns raised by marshals or officials or organisers over your level of competence or fitness.
- You are free to refuse to accept the prize without recourse at any time.
- You accept no alternative prize will be offered if the competition winner(s) are unwilling or unable to fulfill the physical and competence requirements of the event or fail to be available to attend for any reason including illness, injury, or circumstances beyond winner(s) control.
- You accept by entering that you accept any and all risks of suffering injury or death incurred by competing in the Artemis Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon and that you understand and accept these possibilities at your own risk and without any liability to Wiggle.
Further terms and conditions on Wiggle competitions can be found here.