Run your best mile with Wiggle and Strava
We've teamed up with Strava to inspire everyone to get out and run!
#MyMile - As part of the initiative, Strava are running a competition to encourage you to run your best mile in June. 10 lucky winners who go for a PR, chosen at random, will win a free pair of running shoes from wiggle.com - and so will 10 of their Strava followers.
For more info visit the Strava Blog
Tell the story of your run and win Asics kit!
But's that's not all! Wiggle are joining in on the fun too. Share the story of your run, and you could WIN some Asics kit of your choice.
How to enter
- Once you've finished running your 'best mile', take a photo - it could be a running selfie, #fromwhereirun, your four-legged running buddy, or a cheeky post-run reward!
- Post your photo on Instagram, tagging in @WiggleRunning and use the hashtags #wigglerunning #MyMile #asics
We'll select 10 of our favourite entries, and each of them will WIN a £100 Wiggle voucher to spend on Asics kit of their choice!
Terms and conditions
- To enter the competition, carry out the above instructions before the end date of 30th June
- Multiple entries from one account are allowed. We'll just choose our favourite
- Employees of Wiggle, Strava and Asics are not eligible to enter
- No cash prize alternative will be provided
- Wiggle reserves the right to end or withdraw the competition at any time
- Standard Wiggle Competitions T&C's apply
Steve Cram's Top 5 Tips for your 'Best Mile'
Steve Cram, world class run coach, athletics legend and one mile record breaker, has teamed up with Wiggle to help you run your best mile. During June we'll share Steve Cram's Top 5 Tips so you can run your #mymile on Strava and go for a new mile PR!
Tip #1: "Setting a Target"
Tip #2: "Learn to Run Fast!"
Tip #3: "Non-running activities"
More Top Tips from Wiggle Running
Find the best running shoes for you
Our Top 3 shoes from Asics:
- Asics Gel-Noosa FF Shoes - The Gel-Noosa FF is the perfect shoe for hitting your Strava PB's. Now using FlyteFoam technology for a light and fast running experience.
- Asics Women's Gel-Phoenix 8 Shoes - If you are just getting into running, this is a great shoe to build up your mileage. High cushioning, and good levels of support will help you experience the best from running.
- Asics GT-1000 5 Shoes - If you are starting to build your mileage up regularly, look at the GT-1000 5 for high tech features, good levels of support and comfortable cushioning.
View our Running Shoes Buying Guide here
Track your metrics
Read our reviews of these two great sports watches: